Happy month of love my friends!
Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
1 cup hazelnuts
1 cup medjool dates
2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight, rinsed, and drained)
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/3 cup coconut oil melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
• In a food processor blend the hazelnuts and Medjool dates together until it forms a sticky dough. (if your dough isn’t sticky enough to bind together, add a couple more dates)
• Line a muffin tin with cupcake paper liners. Press the base into the bottom of each cup and set to the side.
• Blend the raw cashews, coconut milk, sugar, lemon juice, coconut oil, vanilla and strawberries together in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
• Add your smooth and creamy strawberry mixture into the muffin tin cups over the delicious base.
• Place into the freezer.
• Let freeze for 4 hours then remove from freezer and serve
• You can serve frozen or take out and leave for 10 minutes before serving for a little bit of a creamier indulgence
• I like to top these little tasty gems with some whipped coconut cream and some fresh strawberry slices.
These little slices of vegan creamy deliciousness are such a wonderful sweet treat after any special meal or, well… anytime!!
I hope you enjoy them and please let me know what you think!
Happy Valentine’s Day loves!