Yum! 8 minute meal for Meatless Monday! Yay! Bring it on!
Refreshing, nourishing, scrumptious and just right for eating healthily when you are in a pinch for time!
These are total crowd pleasers as well so if you are having company you can “wow” them with these sassy and delicious little gems!
This is an adapted recipe from Sarah Britton. Love her!!
Above is the link to the real deal and below is my altered recipe for a little time saving!! I highly recommend trying the link above if you have extra time! Seriously ah-mazing!!
Anything you would like!! 🤗
Finely sliced peppers of all colours
Chopped purple cabbage
- Prep veggies by dicing, slicing and chopping.
- Set to the side
The Sassy Peanut Sauce:
1/3 Cup peanut butter
1 Tbsp agave
1 Tbsp tamari
I Clove of garlic
Juice of one lime
1-2 Tbsp filtered water
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend away!
- Use rice wraps as directed on package.
- I use a my fave cutting board, only soak a wrap for about 5 seconds and go from there.
- I like to layer spinach and then sauce as the spinach creates a barrier so the rice wrap does not get soggy where the sauce is.
- Layer spinach, sauce and everything else, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top and wrap it up!
- Serve with additional sauce for dipping.